Samsung’s earbud has improved a lot in recent years, Now the South Korean tech firm has started rolling out the latest tweaks for the Galaxy Buds Pro with the July 2022 software update.
A small 2.23MB update for the Galaxy Buds Pro promises improved system stability. The new firmware carries version number R190XXU0AVF1 and can be downloaded through the Galaxy Wearable app installed on your Buds Pro-paired device.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Update Version R190XXU0AVF1 Changelog:
- Improved system stability and reliability
- Overall stability of your device has been improved.
Key points to remember before updating the firmware of Your Galaxy Buds:
- Without using the Galaxy Wearable app the update installation is not possible
- Required Android phone with the Galaxy Wearable app installed on it.
You can update the firmware on the following Galaxy Buds models:
- Galaxy Buds
- Galaxy Buds Plus
- Galaxy Buds Live
- Galaxy Buds Pro
- Galaxy Buds2
How to Install the Latest Software Update on Your Galaxy Buds:
- Check your Galaxy Buds are paired and connected to your phone
- At least your device has 50% battery before starting the process
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone
- f you have multiple Galaxy accessories connected, bring up the navigation drawer by tapping the menu icon in the top-left corner and then select the earbuds from the list
- Scroll down and tap on Earbuds settings followed by Earbuds software update
- The app will check for and download any available firmware updates
- Once downloaded, tap the Update button to start the installation process.