Samsung has released the June 2022 security patch updates to several Galaxy devices. Samsung is a well-known OEM to distribute the latest security patch to all of its eligible devices.
Starting from 2022, the South Korean tech firm offered super prompt updates for its Galaxy series handsets. The June 2022 Samsung security patch fixes 66 privacy and security vulnerabilities. It also includes general bug fixes and device stability improvements. This update also includes over 48 software-related patches provided with Google’s own June OTA.
Issues resolved range from SIM card data access to direct on-device camera access where remote attackers could gain control of your Galaxy device. Several other issues related to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity have also been resolved.
Back to the topic, Samsung has released the June 2022 security update to the Galaxy A32 4G, Galaxy A12, and Galaxy F12 owners in Mexico, South Africa, and India respectively.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.50-inch touchscreen display
- Resolution: 720×1600 pixels
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765)
- 4GB of RAM
- Android 10
- 5000mAh battery
- 48-megapixel (f/2.0) primary camera; a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) camera; a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera
- 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture
- Weighs: 205.00 grams
- Sensor: accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Rear Camera: 64MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Primary Camera along with an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide Angle Camera, a 5MP f/2.4 Macro Camera, and a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera (HDR mode, Continuos Shooting, Exposure compensation, ISO control, Digital Zoom, LED Flash, Auto Flash, Autofocus, Touch to focus, Face detection)
- Front Camera: 20MP f/2.2 Wide Angle Primary Camera
- 6GB RAM
- MediaTek Helio G80 chipset
- 5000mAh battery
- 15W Fast Charging
- 128GB of internal memory
- Mobile Hotspot, 4GVoLTE network, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, and USB Type-C
Samsung Galaxy F12 Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch PLS TFT LCD screen
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 Pixels
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz
- Pixel density of 270ppi
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/2.0 Wide Angle Primary Camera with up to 10x digital zoom, a 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Camera, and a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera
- ISO control, Bokeh Effect, Exposure compensation, Geo-tagging, Face Detection, White balance presets, LED Flash, HDR mode, and Continuous Shooting option
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.2 Wide Angle Primary Selfie Shooter on its front
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 850 chipset and an Octa-core processor layout consisting of a Quad-core Cortex A55 2GHz + Quad-core Cortex A55 2GHz
- GPU: Mali-G52 MP1 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Battery: 6000mAh Li-ion type cell
- 4GB internal storage
- Wi-Fi, v5.0 Bluetooth, USB OTG, Mobile Hotspot, USB Type-C, and A-GPS with Glonass
How to download the latest update?
If you are the owner of the above-mentioned device, you can manually attempt to pull this manually. To do so, open Settings > Software update > Download and install.