Samsung has introduced a new security patch update for its flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
The firmware update brings in several improvements to the device’s camera setup and updated its Apps.
The Galaxy S22 Ultra was released back in February this year as the top-tier model in the S22 series.
It has one of the most advanced camera setups in its segment with a DxOMark camera score of 131.
The June 2022 security patch for the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in Europe and India carries version number – AVF5 and AVF9 respectively. This update comes with firmware size of 531 MB.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Specifications:
- The phone offers 1,750-nits of peak brightness
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra features a punch-hole
- Curved edges
- IP68-rated body and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+ protection
- 6.8-inch QHD+ (1440×3088 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- HDR10+ support
- 1,750-nits of peak brightness
- 108MP main camera
- The Galaxy S22 Ultra is equipped with a quad-camera arrangement on the rear, comprising a 108MP (f/1.8, OIS) primary sensor, a 12MP (f/2.2) ultra-wide lens, a 10MP (f/4.9, OIS) periscope telephoto lens with 10x optical zoom, and a 10MP (f/2.4, OIS) telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- On the front, it has a 40MP (f/2.2) shooter for selfies and video calling.
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC
- 12GB of RAM and up to 1TB of internal storage
- Android 12
- One UI 4.1
- 5,000mAh battery
- 45W fast-charging
- 15W wireless fast-charging
- Connectivity options include 5G, dual-SIMs, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, and a Type-C port