Samsung has recently started rolling out the beta testing One UI Watch 4.5 based on Wear OS 3.5 for the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic.
Recently, the second beta took the place, and now it’s turning for the third One UI Watch 4.5 beta. The second beta followed nearly three weeks later, bringing tons of bug fixes.
The latest software update comes with several new features and improvements. In a recent post over at Samsung Community forums, Samsung announced the rollout of the third One UI Watch 4.5 beta for the Galaxy Watch 4 family. The update (software version R8**XXU1ZVFA) includes the following bug fixes:
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Series third One UI Watch 4.5 beta changelog:
- Improving Watchface GUI
- Fixed restore problem after Tile backup
- Fixed SysUI crash problem when pushing Home button during scrolling
- Fixed Music Bixby malfunction problem
- Improving wearing detection accuracy
- Improving usability of Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer, and World Clock
- Stabilizing touch performance
- Improving power consumption caused by Buds auto switch communication
- Improving performance of automatic exercise
- Improving recognition rate of Wrist up when bicycle exercise
- Fixed BT connection problem when running gallery app
- Other improvements are applied