Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 foldable phone is now getting the May 2022 security patch update along with the new camera features in the Indian market. This smartphone is the company’s most valuable smartphone yet to remember.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 adapts a 120Hz refresh rate. The main attraction is of course the folding 7.6-inch AMOLED display which has a higher resolution of 2,208×1,768, along with HDR10 playback and a 120Hz refresh rate.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC plus ample RAM and storage. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 also supports Samsung’s S Pen ‘Fold Edition’ and the new S Pen Pro. It’s also now IPX8 rated for water resistance.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 May 2022 Update Changelog:
- Improved the stability of the phone.
- The security has been improved.
- The camera functions have been improved.
- The night portrait has been enhanced.
- The telephoto lens is supported in Pro mode.
- The Auto framing feature is supported in Video mode and some video call apps.
- The quality of pictures taken with social or camera apps downloaded from the application store has been improved.
- Bug fixes.
Meanwhile, Samsung will soon launch its new foldable name as Galaxy Fold Z Fold 4, it will have a Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 SoC, 12GB to 16GB of RAM, and 256GB or 512GB of storage. In other words, the top-end model is poised to have more RAM than the top-end Z Fold 3, which offered 12GB of RAM across the board.
As per the display, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 will sports a 7.6-inch 120Hz QXGA+ foldable panel and a 6.2-inch 120Hz HD+ external screen. It will have a 50MP main camera, 12MP ultrawide shooter, and 12MP 3x telephoto lens.