Samsung has recently made its new M8 smart display (M80B) recently in China, with a price tag of 4799 yuan. As per the specifications, Samsung’s monitor is quite different from the other monitors because it runs the Tizen OS, and has a built-in Arm-based processor.
At the end of May 2022, the Korean tech giant has now planned to detail everything about the smart features. Samsung said that in terms of functions, the smart display M80B series can meet the needs of users’ daily work, and it can be connected to various devices through the upgraded Smart Hub.
Samsung M8 smart display specifications:
- It is a detachable magnetic Slim Fit camera
- It features face tracking and auto-zoom to quickly recognize faces on the screen and automatically focus on subjects
- It has the Samsung Connect IoT Hub (It means that this allows users to wirelessly connect their home devices through Samsung Connect)
- The smart voice assistant of the smart display M80B series is equipped with a high-sensitivity far-field voice recognition microphone, which can use voice to control Samsung Bixby
- The Samsung Smart Display M8 sports a 32-inch 4K display that uses a QLED display, supports HDR10+, and has a 99% sRGB color gamut
- It uses 2.2-channel stereo speakers and supports Adaptive Sound+
- In terms of design, the monitor has a slim profile, with a thickness of only 11.4 mm, and is equipped with a USB-C interface that supports the one-line connection of notebooks.
- The monitor runs Tizen OS and has a built-in Arm-based processor that can run audio and video streaming services