During CES 2022, Samsung introduced a TV lineup and now according to the SamMobile report, the company has started accepting pre-orders for its Neo QLED TVs in South Korea.
As per the official statement, Samsung is said to begin selling its 2022 Neo QLED in 21 models across different variants and screen sizes.
Neo QLED 8K TV Key Highlights:
- Models: QNB900, QNB800, and QNB700
- Sizes: 65-inch, 75-inch, and 85-inch versions
- Pricing starts at KRW 12.9 million (around $10,681) for the 75-inch model and KRW 18.4 million (around $15,234) for the 85-inch model
Neo QLED 4K TV Key Highlights:
- Models: QNB95, QNB90, and QNB85
- Sizes: 43-inch and going as big as 85-inch
- Price: KRW 4.89 million for the 65-inch version and goes as high as KRW 9.99 million for the 85-inch version
Neo QLED TV lineup will go on sale in South Korea starting March 22, 2022
Customers in South Korea who pre-order these 8K Neo QLED TVs can get up to 2 million Samsung Electronics membership points, up to 300,000 additional points, a premium HW-Q800 soundbar, and an option to buy the 43-inch version of The Serif TV at a discounted price.
Those who pre-order Samsung’s new 4K Neo QLED TVs get 500,000 Samsung Electronics membership points, up to 100,000 points on pre-orders, a Samsung HW-Q600 series soundbar, a 12-month subscription to Tving, a 6-month subscription to SPOTV, and a 3-month subscription to Watcha streaming service.
Samsung will accept pre-orders via Samsung.com and Samsung Digital Plaza for all 8K Neo QLED TVs and 65-inch, 75-inch, and 85-inch versions of 4K Neo QLED TVs. The new Neo QLED TV lineup will go on sale in South Korea starting March 22, 2022.