Samsung has now officially launched the new Galaxy M44 5G smartphone in Korea. The device is listed by Samsung on its official website with detailed specifications.
The all-new smartphone comes with a 6.58-inch (167.2mm) PLS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution. The smartphone has a water-drop shape notch at the centre of the display, a 120Hz refresh rate, a triple-camera setup at the back, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Currently, the South Korean tech giant has not officially announced the pricing and availability details of the device.
Samsung Galaxy M44 5G
- Display: 6.58-inch PLS LCD display
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC
- GPU: Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM And Storage: 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, microSD card slot for the storage expansion up to 1TB.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro cameras, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 25W fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM card slot, 5G, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, NFC, USB Type-C port.
- Dimensions And Weight: 167.7 x 78.0 x 9.1mm; 216 grams.