After the Galaxy S24 render, the reliable tipster OnLeaks via Smartpix revealed the new renders of the Galaxy S24 Ultra. Judging from the 5K renders and the 360-degree video, the Galaxy S24 Ultra maintains a familiar design of the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Galaxy S24 Ultra Specifications
The Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone is said to be launched with a 6.8-inch display. The device will feature a WQHD+ resolution display, ensuring a crisp and immersive visual experience.
Galaxy S24 Ultra Key Specifications
- Display 6.8-inch Dynamic, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy
- GPU Adreno 740
- RAM and Storage Up to 16GB RAM, 2TB Storage
- Software OneUI 6 based on Android 14
- Rear Cameras 200 MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens,
- 50MP periscope lens with 5x optical zoom,
- 10MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera 12MP sensor
- Battery 5000mAh, 45W wired charging, support for wireless
- Build Titanium Frame, IP68 water and dust resistance
- Security In-display fingerprint scanner
The rear of the phone showcases a quad-camera setup within a circular module, housing multiple sensors. The S24 Ultra variant measures 162.3 x 79 x 8.7mm. The adoption of a titanium frame, similar to Apple’s design choice, is expected to result in a device that’s 1g lighter, weighing in at 233g. Notably, the battery size is likely to remain at 5000mAh, complemented by 45W fast charging support.