Samsung has officially released the new features update for its Reminder App. The June 2023 update brings version 12.5.00.11 and as per the changelog, it adds sync when dismissing notifications between Galaxy devices. Check the complete changelog below.
Samsung Reminder 12.5.00.11 Update Changelog
- Support syncing when dismissing notifications between Galaxy devices locked in to the same Samsung account.
- Selects Weather to show recent searches.
– Possible to sync with Microsoft To Do’s checklist
– Possible to share reminders
– Possible to sync by pulling down the list screen
– Supports Trash after reminder is removed
– Possible to change the category on the widget screen
– Possible to remove times from text added through Quick add feature (available in certain countries)
– Fixed bugs
Show/hide completed reminders
To check or restore completed reminders, you had to go to the “Completed” category. Now, you can check completed reminders right on the list screen.
Tap the “More options” button at the top right of the screen, then select “Show completed reminders”.
Tap “Hide completed reminders” when you want to focus on the tasks you have yet to complete.
Search button in the Completed category
When you tap the search button on the Reminder screen, you can search for completed reminders as well as reminders you haven’t completed yet. Did you know that you can search for completed reminders, too? For those of you who didn’t, we’ve provided a search button in the “Completed” category as well. Now, tap the search button from any screen to quickly search for the reminder you’re looking for.
Complete Filter of the search screen
In addition to “Checklists/Images/Links”, the three existing filters, we’ve provided “Complete” filter on the search screen to help you search for reminders more quickly.
You can select multiple filters at the same time, and you can also search using both search terms and filters together. Try searching in many different ways.
Undo right after completing a task
Have you ever had to redo a task you completed or accidentally marked a task complete by mistake?
If you tap the Complete button from the Reminder app, you can restore reminders by tapping the “Undo” button in the “Reminder completed” notification.