Samsung has launched its Galaxy F54 5G in India. This smartphone is considered to be the most premium Galaxy F-series phone in the Indian market. Remarkably, Samsung has uncovered the device with certain industry-leading value-for-money hardware and a segment’s first features. These features include a massive 6000mAh battery. And a new 108MP camera sensor for the first time in the Galaxy F-series in India.
Samsung Galaxy F54 5G Price in India and Specifications
Samsung Galaxy F54 5G has been launched with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage capacity. This has been introduced in India with a price tag of Rs 29,999. While as per introductory offers, customers can avail of this for Rs 27,999.
The color option is Stardust Silver and Dark Blue. In order to avail of this amazing handset, customers can pre-order the Galaxy F54 5G starting at 3 PM today via Flipkart and Samsung India’s website.
In terms of design and looks then it abstracts the flagship design from the Galaxy S23 series. Whereby, it has three circular cutouts on the back for the camera setup. The device features polycarbonate materials for the rear panel and frame respectively.
When it comes to the front design. It has a hole-punch cutout at the top center of the display for the front camera. The device got fairly narrow bezels. While it is housed with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner along with volume keys on the right edge.
The other specification of the Galaxy Galaxy F54 5G
- Display: Galaxy F54 5G has a large 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with a Full HD+ resolution. Additionally, it supports a 120Hz refresh rate. The screen has a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for added protection against scratches and accidental drops.
- Processor: Exynos 1380 SoC.
- RAM/ Storage: 8GB RAM, 256GB of storage with an option to expand memory upon to 1TB via a microSD card.
- Battery and fast charging: It is packed with a 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support (No charger in the box).
- Rear camera: The main camera has 108MP with an f/1.8 aperture and support for optical image stabilization; 8MP ultra-wide camera and 2MP macro sensor.
- Front camera: 32MP front camera.
- Software: Android 13-based One UI 5.1.
- Other specifications: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, dual speakers, Samsung Pay, NFC support, etc.