Samsung recently removed the curtain from the new series of premium notebooks in Brazil. The newly introduced Galaxy Book3 line, comprises the Galaxy Book3 Ultra, Galaxy Book3 360, and Galaxy Book3 models. Every model of the line was developed to offer users a high-powered computing experience, with specifications that guarantee maximum performance, connectivity, and mobility for the most varied activities.
In addition, thanks to the Galaxy Ecosystem features, integration between new notebooks and other Galaxy devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wireless headsets is even easier and faster.
Sandra Chen, senior director of the notebook and tablet area at Samsung Brazil, says:
“Samsung’s new notebooks are designed to elevate users’ productivity, creativity and mobility. Every day we come across people working and studying from different places, following the most diverse routines, and looking for practical ways to have a better everyday life. That’s what new notebooks are designed for. They ensure the best-connected experience and high-performance computing across the entire user journey. In addition, they feature recycled components in their composition, as is already characteristic of Samsung devices, as well as a light and thin design that facilitates their transport and storage.”
Keen specification of the notebooks of the Galaxy Book3 line
The Galaxy Book3 Ultra – a lightweight, ultra-thin, high-performance model, to elevate users’ productivity and creativity by delivering the best in computing performance. Some of the keen features packed inside the Galaxy Book3 Ultra are listed below:
- The latest 13th generation Intel Core i9 processor and a GPU for NVIDIA RTX Geforce laptop that delivers studio-grade graphics to make creative projects easier and enhance your gaming experience.
- The device also offers a 13th Gen Intel Core i7 processor option with NVIDIA RTX4050 Geforce.
- For immersive visual experience thanks to the 16-inch screen with an aspect ratio of 16:10 and 2X Dynamic AMOLED Screen. Technology applied for the first time in a line of notebooks – previously presented only in the line of premium Galaxy smartphones.
- Another novelty of the launch is the 39% larger touchpad – compared to the 15.6-inch Galaxy Book2 Pro, which offers more comfort to the user.
- The models also offer 3K resolution (2880×1800), 120Hz refresh rate, and the Studio Mode feature, for an even more advanced visual experience. Visual features like lighting correction and automatic framing improve the quality of your images.
- The Galaxy Book3 360, a thin and light 2-in-1 notebook compatible with the S Pen, offers a more versatile user experience, meeting user needs in both notebook and tablet mode.
- The model also offers an immersive visual experience, with Super AMOLED screens of 15.6 and 13.3 inches. As well as options of 8GB and 16GB of memory, and storage of 256GB SSD, 512GB SSD, and up to 1TB SSD.
- Also, the monitors are SGS Eye Care Display certified to ensure the reduction of blue light, bringing more visual comfort to people who need to be connected throughout the day.
- Another standout feature of the Galaxy Book3 line is mobility. The Galaxy Book3 360, the thinnest and lightest in the range, weighs just 1.16kg and is 12.9mm thick. The Galaxy Book3 Ultra model weighs 1.79kg.
- The Ultra and 360 models come with a new quad-speaker system and dual microphones, offering studio quality for video calls, gameplay, and audiovisual content such as movie marathons, series, and videos in general.
- With the AI Noise Canceling Artificial Intelligence system, the devices clearly capture the user’s voice and reduce external sounds.
Galaxy for the planet
Samsung never falls ill paying its commitment to the environment, the Korean giant always continued to maintain the process of creating eco-friendly and environmentally responsible designs. Here as well while the production of the Galaxy Book3 Ultra model recycled materials were used. The features components are made from post-consumer recycled plastics from discarded fishing nets, water barrels, and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles.
Among them are the use of recycled materials in all mobile products, the elimination of plastics in packaging, and the reduction of electronic waste to zero disposal in landfills on a global scale. The smartphones, tablets, and notebooks in the Galaxy line launched in 2022 were the first to reflect this commitment. The initiative is part of the goals established by Samsung through Galaxy For The Planet, announced in 2021. This set of goals must be achieved by 2025 to reduce the company’s environmental footprint and includes actions ranging from production to disposal of your products.
Connected Experience with the Galaxy Ecosystem
Samsung’s Galaxy Book3 series of notebooks also offer a better-connected experience. Integrated use of the products, the notebook, tablet, smartphone, wireless headphones, and smartwatch work together and simultaneously through the resources of the Galaxy Ecosystem, easing the lifestyle of the users:
- The Recent Websites feature on your smartphone and continuing the same session on your laptop without having to look for the page again.
- As well as Phone Link, another tool that allows the integrated and seamless use of devices across the entire operating system.
- Users can stay connected to wireless hotspots via the Wi-Fi Router feature, with just one click.
- Samsung Multicontrol feature allows the user to control their Galaxy smartphone and tablet through the keyboard and touchpad of one of the Galaxy Book3 notebooks.
- The Second Screen feature expands the viewing area so you can use your Galaxy Tab as an additional monitor in a single click.
- The Galaxy Ecosystem’s Single Sign-On facilitates the first access to your Galaxy account after purchasing one of the new Galaxy Book 3. To do this, just log in to your Samsung Account once and your device will automatically sync to services used on other Galaxy devices.
- Furthermore, transferring data and settings from your old PC to the new Galaxy Book3 is made convenient with the Galaxy Book Smart Switch.
- For new Galaxy users, a handy guide with usage guidelines can be accessed through the Galaxy Book Experience.
- The Galaxy Book3 Ultra model with 13th generation Intel Core i7 processor arrives in Brazil in Graphite color with 16 inches and can be purchased for the suggested retail price of R$18,774.
- The version of the model with the 13th generation Intel Core i9 processor will be available in the second half of the year in Brazil.
- The Galaxy Book3 360 is available in graphite color and can be purchased for BRL 11,363 in the 15.6-inch version with 1 TB SSD storage and for BRL 9,881 in the 15.6-inch version with 512GB SSD storage.
- In the 13.3-inch versions, the model can also be purchased for BRL 8,892 with 512GB SSD of storage or for BRL 7,904 in the 256GB SSD version.
- The releases are available at Samsung’s physical and online stores and at specialty retailers.
Special launch action
To take advantage of the best that the Galaxy Ecosystem has to offer, consumers who purchase a Galaxy Book3 Ultra between today (May 31) and June 18 will receive a 27-inch Odyssey G40 monitor. Those who purchase a Galaxy Book3 360 will be entitled to the 24-inch Smart Monitor M5. Redemption of the monitors must be carried out through the Samsung for You platform ( https://www.samsungparavoce.com.br/ ) by June 30, 2023.