Reportedly, the two tech behemoths, Samsung and LG have taken a step forward in eco-friendly technology. Recently, Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics disclosed that they will take part in the ‘Climate Industry International Expo (WCE) 25.’ The event will conduct in BEXCO, Haeundae-gu, Busan from the 27th, 2023.
Notably, Samsung Electronics drive and be in charge of Samsung SDI and Samsung Public Relation Center. Whereas, LG Electronics is a major supplier of LG, LG Chem, LG Energy Solution, and LG Pavilion respectively.
Additionally, Samsung PR Center is a ‘sustainable daily life,’ the other motive are as follows:
- Products that increase energy value
- Semiconductors that make technology sustainable
- Batteries that create environmental value will be introduced. It also informs about technologies for carbon neutrality.
Talking LG Exhibition Hall, then it is the center of the ‘Net Zero House,’ other characteristics are as follows:
- Technology to improve energy efficiency
- Products with recycled materials
- Energy monitoring will be unveiled. We pursue sustainable living by reducing carbon emissions and energy usage.
We look forward to seeing Samsung’s products and services that are both innovative and sustainable, and experiencing first-hand Samsung’s journey to create a better future climate.
Ryu Jae-chul, president of LG Electronics’ Home Appliance & Air Solution (H&A) Business Division, said, “We will contribute to creating a better future by continuously introducing products and solutions that can reduce the impact on the environment throughout the entire journey from production to disposal.”