A spread of amusement is there in the air as the sources are reflecting that it could soon happen when Samsung will launch its Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra. The flagship tablets will be having numerous arresting specs. For example, it’ll supposed to come with a Snapdragon 8 Gen chipset and 16GB of RAM. Also, feature a dual-camera setup accompanied by a LED flash.
So lets know more about the upcoming Galaxy Tabs, what all expected at now on contrast of lauch and specification. Have a look below.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra expected soon
Same to the Galaxy Tab S8 series, the Galaxy Tab S9 is likely to include three tablets namely the Galaxy Tab S9, Galaxy Tab S9+, and the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra. Samsung is expected to launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 series in the coming few months.
These varients are were recently spotted at the 3C certification and Geekbench, ahead of the official launch. Through these certifications world get to know the battery capacity details and hardware specifications of the Galaxy Tab S9 lineup.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra Design disclose before the launch
As seen in the renders and video, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will have a speaker grille and a USB Type-C port at the bottom side. On the right side of the tablet, there will be power and volume keys. The left of the tablet will include Pogo connector pins which will be handy for connecting the external keyboard. The Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will have a metal unibody as seen in the video. The back of the tablet will include Samsung branding at the bottom and a dual-camera setup accompanied by a LED flash. The renders also showcase that the device will feature a notch and have thicker bezels on the sides.
Expected Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra
Before the flagship table actually touch the ground, there are so many leaks are suggesting more and some similar kinda specification for it. Here are some:
- The Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. The device will ship with up to 8GB of RAM.
- The Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will boot Android 13 OS with a layer of One UI 5.1 skin on top.
- As per reliable tipster, Ice Universe (@UniverseIce), the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will boast a 14.6-inch display with 2960 x 1848 pixels and 120% DCI-P3 colour gamut coverage.
- The tablet will measure 208.6 x 326.4 x 5.5mm in terms of dimensions and weigh 737 grams.
- Furthermore, the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra is also tipped to offer an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
- Apart from the 8GB RAM model, the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra is also said to launch in a 16GB RAM variant.
- An 11,200mAh battery is supposed to power the device which might offer 45W fast charging support.
Therefore, these were some solid specification that have collectively found commin from various sources. We hope that there will be more about the same devices, or expect more cababolity sire Samsung will introduce through this Galaxy Tab S9 product. Also, we estimates that the tablets lineup will be soon launch in the second half of this year.
Untill then stay tuned to know more via @Samnews24….