Samsung Calendar is a very interesting tool to note down different plans and issues. Samsung Calendar provides a number of new options to set reminders and program alarms so you don’t forget any of your tasks. All you have to do is add each event to the calendar and select the time period for each activity. Now, Samsung has started rolling out the March 2023 update to its Calendar app and it is rolling out with version 12.3.09.0.
How can I use the Calendar app on my Samsung smartphone?
Please check how to update your mobile device’s software in following order.
Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.
Step 2. Tap on Download and install.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Navigation of the Calendar app
- Date Select: Tap here to quickly change the date, month and year to jump to a specific date.
- Drawing mode: This option is only available while looking at the monthly view on specific devices that have an S pen. Use drawing mode to doodle on your calendar just like if it were hung on the wall.
- Today: This button will quickly take you to the current date.
- Events: You can see the title of your events on the calendar itself. Tap an event to expand it.
- Selection box: The outline around a date shows you the date you have selected. When you open the calendar, it will automatically select the current date.
- Current date: The current date will be highlighted to make it easier to see.
- Add event: Tap this button to create an event. The date of the event will be automatically entered as whichever day is currently selected with the selection box.
- Swipe left or right: Swipe left or right to switch the month that you are currently looking at.
- Swipe up: Swipe up one or two times to see more information about the date that you have selected.
Samsung Calendar Latest 12.3.09.0 App Version Changelog:
Country name update in time zone settings
Plan your life smartly with Samsung Calendar!
A new event begins the moment you tap a date
It helps you create events and tasks quickly and easily and ensures that you remember them.
Decorate your home screen beautifully with the neat-looking transparent widget.
Manage all your schedules at a glance by adding various Calendars, including Google Calendar.
Assign color codes to events in each calendar.
Provides various options to display including year, month, week, day, and task views
Display weekly weather information.
Set a pattern of recurrence and the time zone when you create an event.
Choose from several types of widgets with adjustable transparency.
Switch from one day, week, month or year to the next with a simple horizontal swipe.
Set up variety notifications for an event
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed,
(Required permissions) –
Calendar : Add and check the schedule –
Contacts : Invite attendees to the schedule or show the contact’s birthday.
(Optional permissions) –
Location: Save location information in the schedule
Storage : Attach file to schedule If your system software version is lower than Android, 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions. Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after a software update.
Download the latest Samsung Calendar App APK
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.3.09.0 App APK [March 22, 2023]
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.4.05.0 App APK [March 17, 2023]
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.4.03.7000 App APK [February 27, 2023]
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.3.08.2000 App APK [February 12, 2023]
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.4.03.7000 App APK [February 08, 2023]
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.4.02.9000 App APK [November 29, 2022]
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.3.07.2000 App APK [October 29, 2022]
- Samsung Calendar 184.108.40.20600 APK [October 24, 2022]
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.4.01.11000 APK from here.
- Download the Samsung Calendar 12.4.01.7000 APK from here.