Samsung Cloud App is a well-known app to keep your data safe across all Samsung devices. Use it to set up and check the following features. Check the latest app version information below. The latest 5.3.05.7 version brings a Google Play update.
Easier access to Cloud data
A new UI which allows you to view and manage cloud data much more conveniently. Set them right in one place.
Backup and restore
Set up your new device easily just like your previous device.
Home screen, Apps, Settings, Messages, Phone, Clock
Sync and view your photos, videos, and notes across all devices.
Contacts, Calendar, Samsung Notes, Reminder, Internet
Samsung Cloud’s Gallery Sync is brought to you in collaboration with Microsoft OneDrive.
Link your Samsung and Microsoft accounts and enjoy all the functionality and benefits of Microsoft OneDrive.
This feature may not be available according to country or mobile operator.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
– Contacts: access to back up and restore Contacts
– Calendar: access to back up and restore Calendar
– Messages: access to back up and restore SMS and MMS
– Storage: access to temporary storage to back up, restore, and sync Gallery
What’s new in the latest update?
Google Play Update.
Download the latest Samsung Cloud App APK:
- Samsung Cloud App 5.3.05.7 APK [March 18, 2023]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.3.05.7 APK [March 15, 2023]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.3.05.6 APK [March 08, 2023]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.3.00.35 APK [February 27, 2023]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.3.00.32 APK [February 07, 2023]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.2.05.16 APK [November 04, 2022] [November 09, 2022 – Version Link]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.2.05.15 APK [October 05, 2022]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.2.05.14 APK [September 26, 2022]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.2.00.5 APK – APK Mirror [September 14, 2022]
- Samsung Cloud App 5.2.00.5 APK – APK Mirror [July 02, 2022]