Samsung’s Galaxy Buds2 Manager is used for device settings and status view when connected to a Galaxy Buds2 device. According to the official information, this application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application. First, this has to be installed for the Galaxy Buds2 Manager application to operate normally.
Samsung says – Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Buds2 Manager in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 7.0 or later. Settings > Applications > Galaxy Buds2 Manager> Permissions
[What are the Required Permissions]
– Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device.
– Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function.
– Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using the voice notification function.
– Contact Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use the voice notification function.
– SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification.
Samsung has officially updated its Galaxy Buds2 Manager to the latest January 2023 version 5.0.23012751. Download the latest App APK from here.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM & Google News