Samsung’s new One UI version is expected to debut with the Galaxy S23 Series or we can expect it to arrive this winter or spring. Samsung will update several Galaxy devices to One UI 5.1.
The first look of this new version can be seen on the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra. Several Samsung devices have upgraded to Android 13 and running with the same version, those devices will get a newer version of the One UI interface: One UI 5.1.
In the latest One UI 5.1 Samsung will bring a new camera feature or other, along with a few other smaller new features. In terms of design, such upgrades never offer significant changes.
Some additional lockscreen customization features will probably be added. You can long press on a locked device, changing the wallpaper or the clock style.
Which phones will get Samsung One UI 5.1 update?
The Samsung device running Android 13 will surely get One UI 5.1 soon. Samsung has been using this pattern for years, after all. Below you can check the list of eligible Samsung phones/devices getting One UI 5.1 update.
Eligible One UI 5.1 Update Samsung Devices
- Galaxy Z Flip / Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 / Galaxy Z Fold 3 / Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Galaxy S20 series / Galaxy S21 series / Galaxy S22 series
- Galaxy S20 FE / Galaxy S21 FE
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 20 series
- Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy A03 / Galaxy A13 / Galaxy A23 / Galaxy A33 / Galaxy A53
- Galaxy A12 / Galaxy A22 / Galaxy A32 / Galaxy A52 / Galaxy A52s / Galaxy A72
- Galaxy A51 / Galaxy A71
- Galaxy M22 / Galaxy M52
- Galaxy XCover Pro / Galaxy XCover 5 / Galaxy XCover 6 Pro
Eligible Samsung Tablets for One UI 5.1 Update
- Tab S series: Galaxy Tab S7 series / Galaxy Tab S8 series, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Tab A series: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, Galaxy Tab A8 2021
- Tab Active series: Tab Active 4 Pro, Active tab 3
Unfortunately, the timeline for the rollout of One UI 5.1 is now available at this time. The only benchmark is the launch of the Galaxy S23 series. Because One UI 5.1 makes its debut on that device, the upgrade for other models will certainly not start before the release of the S23.
After the Galaxy S23, the other models may receive the One UI 5.1 update as quickly as possible. If Samsung follows the same update rate as it did with the Android 13 upgrade, One UI 5.1 will then roll out to most other Galaxy devices in March and April – maybe a few in May 2023.