Samsung released the new App version of its Music for Galaxy Watch and it is rolling out with version 1.0.04.17. Transmit music files to Watch via Galaxy Wearable app, and regardless of the phone connection, it gives you the ability to play music at anytime, anywhere, at Watch. In this article we will check the latest App versions of the Music For Galaxy Watch App.
– Provide media information currently playing
– Play and pause (With Rotating Bezel)
– Move Previous / Next
– Shuffle mode and repeat mode
– Provide library and playlist
– Supported file format
MP3, M4A, AAC, OGG
– Galaxy Watch model after Galaxy Watch4 Series
Transmit music files to Watch via Galaxy Wearable app,
and regardless of the phone connection, it gives you the ability to play music at anytime, anywhere, at Watch.
- Provide media information currently playing
- Play and pause (With Rotating Bezel)
- Move Previous / Next
- Shuffle mode and repeat mode
- Provide library and playlist
- Supported file format
- MP3, M4A, AAC, OGG
– Galaxy Watch model after Galaxy Watch 4 Series.
Download the latest Music for Galaxy Watch Application APK:
- Music for Galaxy Watch version 1.0.04.17 – APK Mirror Link [December 06, 2022]
- Music for Galaxy Watch version 1.0.04.13 – APK Mirror Link [July 01, 2022]
How to Play Songs or Music on Galaxy Watch?
To play music on the Galaxy Watch 4, you can add songs to the watch to play directly or use third-party music apps like YouTube Music and Spotify.
Add Songs to Watch Library:
Step 1: Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone when the watch is connected.
Step 2: Click on Watch Settings and select the Manage Content option.
Step 3: Click on Add tracks and select the songs you want to add to the watch.
Step 4: Select the Add to watch.
Step 5: If it shows an error saying “Couldn’t add tracks,” check the pop-up on the watch. Click on View permissions.
Step 6: Allow the required permissions on the watch, and click Retry on your phone.
The music will be transferred to the watch successfully. To play music on your watch, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Swipe up on the watch home screen and open the Music app.
Step 2: Swipe up and select the Library option.
Step 3: Click on Tracks. Here, you will see the added music.
Step 4: Tap the music to play on your watch.