The smartphone is said to arrive with an LCD water drop screen, three rear cameras, and a side-mounted fingerprint recognition/power button combination.
Earlier it was reported that it will come with a 90Hz refresh rate. Also, the phone has a 50MP primary camera and a 13 MP front-facing camera respectively.
Under the hood, the Galaxy A14 5G will be powered by the Exynos 1330 chip (and Dimensity 700 chip version). The European version of the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G will reportedly come in three color options: black, dark red, and light green.
- Galaxy A14 5G some variant may come with MediaTek processor
- [U: Exynos 2300 SoC] Samsung Galaxy A14 5G Spotted on BIS website, hint at an imminent launch
- Samsung Galaxy A14 5G running Android 13 appeared on Wi-Fi Alliance Certification
- Galaxy A14 4G Spotted on Geekbench running Android 13
- Samsung Galaxy A14 flat frame render leaked, coming soon