After the release of the stable One UI 5 the new app finally came out. Via Galaxy To Share app, you can upload Good Lock module settings that have been released so far.
The details include, “If it was difficult to access Good Lock’s modules, or if you were worried about how to use Good Lock’s modules and which routines to use, show off Good Lock’s charms by sharing it with each other”.
The Galaxy To Share app is a function that supports One UI 5 or higher, and you can receive settings through Galaxy to Share and freely share your own settings that you are looking to share.
List of compatible Apps for Samsung Galaxy To Share
- Kids Café
- Theme Park
- Sound Assistant
- Home Up
- Multi Star
- Clock Face
- Quick Star
- Other setting information (wallpaper, theme, AOD, launcher, settings)
You can Select and apply the settings you want in the Recommended tab. You can manage and share the settings you have created. Share settings made with Galaxy to Share through the Dropship app.
Photo and Video: Required for transferring photo and video files.
Note: First, when you install and run the app, the recommended list recommended by the person in charge is displayed in GTS (Galaxy To Share). This recommendation list has a variety of options decorated using Good Lock.
How to use Samsung GTS App
- Go to the My GTS menu at the bottom of the Recommended GTS screen, You can share your Good Lock settings by pressing the + button in the My GTS menu.
- If you press + to go to the share option menu, you can select an image or thumbnail to represent your settings.
- Then you can design it by using templates.
- GIF files can also be registered, so you can show the overall appearance of the driving app through a representative moving image.
- You can upload multiple images of key elements so that you can look left and right.
- After specifying the representative image, click “Next” to move to the menu to select sharing settings.
We will soon attach the APK link here.
(Thanks, MH for the tip).