Update 2 – November 21, 2022: Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (LTE) variant is now grabbing the Android12L update in India.
— SamLatestUpdates (@latestsamupdate) November 21, 2022
Update 1 – November 06, 2022: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is now getting the Android12L update in India. The latest update is rolling out with the firmware version P610XXS2EVJ2.
— SamLatestUpdates (@latestsamupdate) November 6, 2022
Original Story: October 09, 2022
Samsung has updated its old devices with the One UI 4.1.1 version. Now the European units of the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite are now getting the new Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 update.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite One UI 4.1.1 Changelog
- Easier multitasking
- The taskbar appears at the bottom of the screen so you can switch between apps faster.
- You can quickly open an application by dragging it from the taskbar or recent applications screen to the screen you want. Drag the application to the top, bottom, or side of the screen to open it in a split screen, or to the center of the screen to open it in a pop-up screen.
- Bundle the apps you use together as an app pair and add them to the home screen or taskbar. The app pair can be displayed on the split screen with just one tap if needed.
- In the pop-up screen, you can press the button on the window handle to switch to a split screen and choose which apps to show together.
- You can switch to split screen by You can switch to split screen by swiping the bottom or both sides of the full screen with two fingers, or to pop-up screen by swiping a corner of the top with one finger Swipe edge of full screen to center. Just switch screens in whatever way is convenient for you. This feature can be turned on or off in settings.
- If you enable the Show app name option, the name will be displayed under the app icon.
Easily extract and scan text
Extract text from images or screens
- You can extract text from Samsung Keyboard, Web or Gallery apps, or extract text from screenshots. Easily extract and paste text into messages, emails or documents without having to manually type it.
- This function supports Korean, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese. Handwriting in Chinese is not supported.
Get useful feature recommendations based on the text content of the image
- You can get useful feature recommendations related to the text content of applications such as Gallery and Camera. If you select a phone number or website address from the image, a button will appear that allows you to make a call or link to the website.
New call option
Simplified caller identification
- If you set the call background you want for each contact, you can see at a glance who the caller is when a call comes in.
- Google Meet is integrated with Google Duo and Google Meet, so you can easily have group video conferences and 1:1 video calls in Google Meet. You can rearrange.
The Samsung keyboard
- Emoji and sticker keys that you can customize as you like in any order by long-pressing Samsung keyboard keys like emojis and stickers. Type special character emoticons directly from the keyboard.
- Make conversations more interesting with cute special character emoticons combined with keyboard characters like ( ^.^ ).