Samsung the tech giant has a great accomplishment in terms of software upgrade systems. The South Korean tech giant has added a number of Galaxy devices to the security update lineup.
The monthly Security Maintenance Release (SMR) process was obtained by Samsung and SMR is a hub of patches from Google and Samsung. In this article, we will check Samsung devices that have been updated with the November 2022 security patch so far.
Samsung is committed to rolling out updates quicker now than ever. A couple of weeks ago, Samsung also started rolling the stable One UI 5 update starting with Galaxy S22.
What’s new in the Samsung November 2022 security update:
Samsung fixes 3 critical, 32 High levels, and 1 moderate level of CVEs. There are also 26 SVEs for One UI-focussed device to enhance user data security.
If you are a Samsung Galaxy user and have an eligible Samsung November 2022 patch device then you will receive the new software update via OTA. Note that, the Galaxy Z Fold and Z Flip 4 were the first to grab the latest November 2022 security patch via the One UI 5 beta channel. Later this firmware update was made available in the stable form.
Samsung November 2022 update rolling for these Galaxy devices
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 – F721BXXS1AVJE (Ireland, the US)
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 – F936U1UES1AVJ1 (The US)
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 – F711U1TBS3EVJ2 (The US)
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 – F926U1TBS2DVJ1 (The US)
- Galaxy S10 Lite – G770FXXS6GVK1 (Spain)
- Galaxy S21 FE – G990EXXS3CVJ6 (Brazil)
- Galaxy Fold – F900FXXU6HVJ7 (Europe)
- Galaxy Fold 2 – F916BXXS2HVK1 (Europe)
- Galaxy Note 10 – N97xU1UES7HVJ3 (The US)
- Galaxy Note 10+ – N97xU1UES7HVJ3 (The US)
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy Tab Active 3 LTE
- Galaxy S21 – Europe
- Galaxy Fold 5G – UK
- Galaxy S22 – Europe
- Galaxy Note 20 – Europe
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G – Germany
- Galaxy A52 5G – The US