The Black Friday 2022 deal is already started for some select Samsung devices. In the list, the South Korean tech giant, Samsung has announced a decent discount on its latest smartwatch Galaxy Watch 5 for Android users by up to $70 for Black Friday.
Both the models of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 lineup (Bluetooth and LTE) are up for sale. This includes both the 40mm and 44mm for both models, and a variety of the color options. The smartwatch runs on Wear OS 3.5 with Samsung’s One UI Watch 4.5 software on top.
Samsung claimed that from 0%, you can get up to 45% battery in a half an hour. Which sounds amazing. It also has activity tracking, blood oxygen saturation monitoring, sleep monitoring, stress monitoring, and enhanced GPS and it supports apps like Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, Google Maps, and Google Assistant. Check all the discounts on other products here.
- Deezer app is now available on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
- What is the BioActive sensor in Galaxy Watch 5 series?
- Top Fitness Apps for Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 5
- Steps to use VO2 Max and Fall Detection on Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 5
- How to set up SOS on the Galaxy Watch 5
- New Metal bands for Galaxy Watch 5 series are now available in the US