The Samsung Galaxy S23 series is scheduled to debut in the first week of February 2023. Ahead of the official debut several leaks and rumors are already emerged and confirmed the core details of the upcoming S23 lineup. Now, adding one more leak, the trusted tipster Ice Universe has shared the image of the protective glass of the Ultra variant of the S23 series.
As per the image below, the S23 Ultra protective glass shows the position of the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor which remains the same as the S22 Ultra.
From the S23 Ultra protective glass, we can find that the area of the S23 Ultra ultrasonic fingerprint sensor remains the same, which is consistent with the S22 Ultra. pic.twitter.com/OHeWgznWEL
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) November 18, 2022
Earlier the same tipster also shared an alleged benchmark run’s results from Geekbench 5, showing that the upcoming Galaxy S23 Ultra (model number SM-S918B) achieves a 1,504 single-core score and a 4,580 multi-core score, while running Android 13 of course
The Cortex-X3 based Kryo Prime core is shown running at 3.36 GHz, up from 3.2 GHz in the non-Samsung version of the SoC.
Check the latest Galaxy S23 Lineup News
- Galaxy S23 new firmware is in development [Possibly One UI 5.1]
- Breaking: Galaxy S23 Ultra global variant spotted running Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 [Geekbench]
- Galaxy S23 Ultra less curved frame render again spotted
- Tipster: S23 Ultra HDR is not good as Pixel 7 Pro
- More details leaked: Galaxy S23 Ultra 200MP resolution will be 12240×16320, 50MP resolution 6120×8160
- Galaxy S23 Ultra camera sample vs S22 Ultra and Pixel 7 Pro [Leaked]
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs iPhone 14 Pro Max camera difference
- Sunny Optical will provide 2 camera modules for Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S23 Ultra 50MP mode testing spotted with 200MP sensor
- S23 Ultra middle frame leak shows square layout