On November 16, 2022, Qualcomm officially launched the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with a timeline. Now, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is now spotted running Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 on Geekbench 5 and the global variant. Along with its single-core and multi-core benchmark runs, which are close to matching the A15 Bionic’s performance.
Galaxy S23 Ultra global variant Geekbench listing
As per the Geekbench listing, the Galaxy S23 Ultra has a model number SM-S918B and it runs Android 13 out of the box. The highest single-core and multi-core performance was registered with 1504 and 4580 points, respectively.
The best moment for European users has arrived.
The European version of the Samsung Galaxy S23 series is confirmed to use the Snapdragon 8 Gen2, and it is a high-frequency version exclusive to Samsung. Please enjoy it. pic.twitter.com/w6DqCdH30b
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) November 16, 2022
According to the information, the Samsung Galaxy S23 series is expected to launch in the first week of February 2023.
For more news and updates and other technical information, @Samnew24 will consistently provide you, stay tuned forever.
Check the latest Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra News
- Galaxy S23 Ultra less curved frame render again spotted
- Tipster: S23 Ultra HDR is not good as Pixel 7 Pro
- More details leaked: Galaxy S23 Ultra 200MP resolution will be 12240×16320, 50MP resolution 6120×8160
- Galaxy S23 Ultra camera sample vs S22 Ultra and Pixel 7 Pro [Leaked]
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs iPhone 14 Pro Max camera difference