Samsung is about to launch its next-generation smartphones from the Galaxy S23 series and the lineup is expected to be released in early February 2023.
The leaks and rumors for camera specs of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra keep popping up. Recently, according to a new report, the Galaxy S23 Ultra camera supply chain sources have been revealed with folded zoom modules and an ultra-wide camera module.
In which the camera sensor resolutions are expected to stick at 10 megapixels and 12MP, respectively. Now, in terms of the main shooter, Samsung is looking to add a 200MP sensor with the ISOCELL sensor. So till now, the S23 Ultra camera details are a 200MP main camera, 12MP ultrawide, dual 10MP telephoto cameras offering 3x and 10x optical zoom, and a 10MP selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs iPhone 14 Pro Max camera difference [S23 Ultra Rumored]
Galaxy S23 Ultra Camera Specifications
- Main camera 200MP, 0.64um, ƒ/1.7, 1/1.3″
- Ultrawide camera 12MP, ƒ/2.2
- Telephoto camera 10MP, ƒ//2.4,10x telephoto, 10MP, ƒ/2.4, 3x telephoto
- Front-facing camera 40MP, ƒ/2.2 or 10/12MP
iPhone 14 Pro Max Camera Specifications
- Main camera 48 MP, ƒ/1.8, 1/1.28″
- Ultrawide camera 12MP, ƒ/2.2, 1/2.55″
- Telephoto camera 12MP, ƒ/2.8, 1/3.5″, 3x
- Front-facing camera 12MP, ƒ/1.9, 1/3.6″
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra camera specifications have a difference in megapixels in cameras. But do MP matters? Samsung uses a technique called pixel binning to condense a megapixel-flush image into a more manageable photo. Essentially, AI is used to collate all the data from a high-resolution sensor and do its best to create an impressive but less storage hungry photo. Apple does exactly the same with the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max, though you can shoot in full 48MP mode if you opt for the ProRaw setting.
Samsung is also looking to use pixel binning to create 50MP main images by default. If the image processing is sound on such snaps, then Samsung could start to usher in a new default standard to replace the 12MP photos that are commonplace across iOS and Android.
In terms of zoom capabilities, the Galaxy S23 Ultra will follow its predecessor also the company is looking to make some hardware tweaks. On the ultrawide camera side, the Galaxy S23 Ultra is said to launch with a 12MP sensor.
For selfies, the company is looking to debut it with 12MP or 10MP the exact information is yet to be unveiled. If it’s true then it would be a big downgrade on the 40MP camera used on the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Check the latest Galaxy S23 Series News
- Sunny Optical will provide 2 camera modules for Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S23 Ultra 50MP mode testing spotted with 200MP sensor
- S23 Ultra middle frame leak shows square layout
- S23 Ultra camera will be more powerful, to get three unique ways
- Galaxy S23 to get Qualcomm chip globally, CFO revealed [What about Exynos?]
- Samsung planned 32.63 million units of Galaxy S23 Series [Production Plan]
- Galaxy S23 is arriving in the first week of February 2023
- Samsung Galaxy S23 series will get a Light (Low Power) mode
- Galaxy S23+ US Variant spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- Breaking: Most of Galaxy S23 APs will use Qualcomm chips, 5nm Exynos 2300 coming instead of 4nm
- Galaxy S23 Series and new K-Series spotted on BIS Website
- Fake Galaxy S23, S23+ promo images circulated online
- Galaxy S23 Series tempered glass first look [Leak]
- S23: Samsung Wireless Charger Hub appeared on Bluetooth SIG
- Check this amazing Galaxy S23 Ultra UNBOXING Concept
- Breaking: First Galaxy S23 Ultra 200 MP live image leaked with sample
- S23 Ultra camera capabilities are so strong, biggest improvement in five years [Leak]
- Galaxy S23 Ultra leak suggests night photography and video greatly improved
- Galaxy S23 Ultra with Ultra Stabilization mode [Best Camera Features Coming]
- Flat vs Curved: Galaxy S23 Ultra design in new case [vs S22 Ultra]
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra listed on Geekbench with 8GB RAM, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC