Samsung Pay/Samsung Wallet application is now getting a new application version update and it comes with version 5.1.64. Samsung Pay is accepted in more places than any other mobile payment service out there. In this article, we will check the latest App versions of the Samsung Wallet Application APK.
Samsung Wallet Key Features:
More than a wallet.
• With Samsung Pay, add all your credit, debit, gift and membership cards to your devices.*
• Samsung Pay has partnered with American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, and Visa® payment card networks in conjunction with top U.S. banks.
• Get extra rewards for the same purchases you make every day. Samsung Rewards lets you earn points for every purchase. Earn points from your purchases and by using Samsung apps, and then redeem them toward Samsung products and more.
• With an extra layer of security, each transaction with Samsung Pay is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authentication via fingerprint, pin number or iris scan. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault.
• Samsung Pay is accepted at millions of places. Use it to buy things in stores, on the web, and in participating merchant apps.
• Discover deals, gift cards, promotions and offers from thousands of local and national stores.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram
Samsung Wallet is compatible with select Samsung devices. Availability of features may vary by device model, carrier, firmware version and country/region.
Download Samsung Wallet latest App APK:
- Samsung Wallet (Samsung Pay) latest App APK 5.1.64 [November 07, 2022]
- Samsung Wallet (Samsung Pay) latest App APK 5.1.49 [September 26, 2022]
- Samsung Wallet (Samsung Pay) latest App APK 5.1.48 [September 23, 2022]
- Samsung Wallet (Samsung Pay) latest App APK 5.1.47 [September 20, 2022]
- Samsung Wallet latest App APK 5.1.31 [July 21, 2022]
- Samsung Wallet latest App APK 5.1.28 [June 29, 2022]