Samsung Always On Display makes your lock screen much easier to read the notifications and much more. With just a glance, you can check if you have any new messages, how much battery is left, the time, and whatever else you want to add.
If you are willing to get hands-on experience then all you need to think about what type of information you want to show on the screen. This way, depending on your needs, you can add information about the weather, your schedule, calendar, notifications, music, Bixby routines, and anything else you frequently consult.
Once you’re done creating a fully customized widget, all you have to do is tap your screen to display the information you’ve added. One of the best advantages of using this tool is that it differentiates intentional touches from contact from your pocket or backpack, for example. You can also create a series of schedules in which this app displays itself automatically, letting you take a look without having to tap.
Download Samsung Always On Display and customize your screen to view everything you want without unlocking your smartphone. This is an efficient and effective way to access important information with a single tap. Best of all, it’s fully customizable thanks to all the widgets offered by this tool.
What is Always On Display (AOD) and how to use it
Always On Display or AOD is a feature available on certain Samsung smartphones. The AOD feature on your Galaxy phone lets you view the time, date, notifications, missed calls, and more when the screen is turned off. With the One UI interface, you can do even more with AOD.
General AOD uses
The AOD provides a variety of clock designs and information
• Clock: Digital clock, analogue clock, world clock, and Edge clock (You can choose colours and wallpapers)
• Image: Select an image from Gallery or Smart Select and set it as wallpaper for the AOD screen
• Provides custom text, date, battery level, app notifications, and song information
Experience different widgets on the AOD screen by double-tapping the clock area
• You can easily play music on the turned off screen or check your schedule and alarm
• FaceWidgets configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and Security > Information and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
Provides Active clock that has a running second hand
Pin to AOD
Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD screen. The pinned memo can be easily viewed and deleted
• You can pin memo to the AOD screen by double-tapping the pin icon. You can also store the memos in the Samsung Notes app directly from the Always On Display screen.
In this article, we are going to have a look at the latest Samsung AOD (Always On Display) application APK versions and changelog.
Download the latest Samsung Always On Display Application APK:
- Samsung Always On Display 8.0.60 APK – APK Mirror [October 24, 2022]
- Samsung Always On Display 220.127.116.11 APK – APK Mirror [October 07, 2022]
- Samsung Always On Display 18.104.22.168 APK – APK Mirror [October 02, 2022]
- Samsung Always On Display 8.0.37 APK – APK Mirror [September 22, 2022]
- Samsung Always On Display 22.214.171.124 APK – APK Mirror [July 05, 2022]
Always On Display is very handy, but maybe you want to save some battery power. No worries, you can turn your AOD on or off whenever you want.
There are two quick methods to open AOD settings:
via Quick Settings
Step 1. Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Panel.
Step 2. Tap Always On Display to activate or deactivate.
Step 3. Tap and hold Always on Display, to open the Lock screen menu, then tap Always on Display to check the settings.
via Settings menu
Step 1. From Settings, search for and select Always On Display.
Step 2. Tap Always On Display, and then tap the switch to turn it on or off.
Step 3. From this screen, you can also adjust the AOD’s settings.