Samsung’s next Galaxy S23 series is expected to be launched in the first quarter of 2023. Recently, the 5k renders of the Galaxy S23 lineup show the official-looking design of the devices. According to display analyst Ross Young, the Samsung Galaxy S23 will arrive in four colors: Beige, Black, light pink, and green. Ross Young also said that the Galaxy S23 series also has three versions, including the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra.
The vanilla Galaxy S23 will sport a 6.1-inch screen display and measures 146.3 × 70.8 × 7.6mm. Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy S23 to arrive with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 flagship processor, the battery capacity may be less than 4000mAh, and it supports 25W wired flash charging.
As far as SoC information is concerned, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is manufactured by TSMC, based on the 4nm process (Cortex X3, the large core will be upgraded to Cortex A715, and the small core will be upgraded to Cortex A715. Still the Cortex A510).
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 has a super core frequency of 2.84GHz, a large core frequency of 2.4GHz, a small core frequency of 1.8GHz, and an Adreno 740 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Coverage
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra latest render shows bezel
- Exact Samsung Galaxy S23 series battery details are out
- Samsung Galaxy S23 protective case leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra may come with sensor shift stabilization
- Galaxy S23 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 may have different specs
- This report confirms the S23 Ultra 200MP camera availability
- After Galaxy S23 Plus now Galaxy S23 5K renders released by OnLeaks