Samsung’s official One UI 5 version is almost near for its eligible Samsung devices. Ahead of the stable One UI 5 version the company has kicking-off the fourth One UI 5 beta for the Galaxy S22 lineup.
According to the Indian community, the One UI 5 Beta 4 update has moderately started rolling out to the Galaxy S22 with the firmware version ZVJ2. Below check the latest changelog.
Bugs that have been fixed –
- Improved that Favorites and Recent items can be added and removed in Gallery album
- Fixed the issue executed sleep mode automatically
- Fixed the issue occurred vibration sound / beep sound, continuously
- Fixed crash when entering App folder
- Fixed crash when changing Wallpapers
- Fixed crash in s pen Air Command
- Fixed the problem for Object eraser not working
- Fixed vibration feedback not working in Home gesture
- Fixed the frame breaking issue when entering from Widget to Home
- Deleted Multi-user function
- Other minor bug fixes
- When the phone screen is off while DeX is running, a black screen is displayed on the monitor.
- After receiving the file with QuickShare, if you try to open it in the receiving pop-up, ‘Unable to open file’ pop-up occurs (The file is received normally).
- Forced Close occurs when the filter is selected from the lock screen menu, during Wallpaper image multi-pack setting.
Now below you can check the list of countries that have received One UI 5 beta 4 so far.
One UI 5 Beta 4 Countries List
- India – Galaxy S22 5G One UI 5 Beta 4 version S901EXXU2ZVJ2 – Size 3GB.
- The US – Galaxy S22 Series One UI 5 Beta 4 version S908USQU2ZVJ2 – Size 1.6GB.
If you have already participated in the One UI 5 beta program then you will get a new update via an OTA. You can also manually check for the update by navigating to Settings > Software update > Download and install.