Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Plugin application is a component of the Galaxy Wearable Application. To use it you need to allow the permission of Galaxy Wearable Application from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Watch Active Plugin > Permissions
Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Watch through Bluetooth
– Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Watch
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
– Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
– Calendar: Used to synchronize schedules with Watch
– SMS: Used to synchronize SMS with Watch
– Call logs: Used to synchronize Call logs with Watch
– Camera: Used to scan the QR code to activate Watch’s SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)
In this article, we will check the latest plugin update of Samsung’s Galaxy4 Plugin.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Plugin Update Version 2.2.09.22092941N Changelog:
Fixed the error.
Download the latest Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Plugin:
- Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Plugin 2.2.09.22092941N APK [October 04, 2022]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Plugin 2.2.09.22091541N APK [September 27, 2022]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Plugin 2.2.09.22081641N APK [August 30, 2022]
- Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Plugin 2.2.09.22071141N APK [July 15, 2022]