Samsung’s Galaxy Buds2 Manager is used for device settings and status view when connected to a Galaxy Buds2 device. According to the official information, this application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application. First, this has to be installed for the Galaxy Buds2 Manager application to operate normally.
Samsung says – Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Buds2 Manager in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 7.0 or later. Settings > Applications > Galaxy Buds2 Manager> Permissions
[What are the Required Permissions]
– Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device.
– Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function.
– Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using the voice notification function.
– Contact Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use the voice notification function.
– SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification.
Samsung has officially updated its Galaxy Buds2 Manager to the latest September 2022 4.1.22092751. Download the latest App APK from here.