Samsung has recently updated its plugins which are formally known as Galaxy Watch3 Plugin and Galaxy Watch4 Plugin and now the company has started rolling the new update for the Samsung Watch Active2. The Samsung Watch Active2 Plugin basically a component for Galaxy Wearable Application. Galaxy Wearable Application has to be installed in advance.
Please allow the permission of Galaxy Wearable Application from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Watch Active Plugin > Permissions
Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Watch through Bluetooth
– Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Watch
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
– Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
– Calendar: Used to synchronize schedules with Watch
– SMS: Used to synchronize SMS with Watch
– Call logs: Used to synchronize Call logs with Watch
– Camera: Used to scan the QR code to activate Watch’s SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)
Fix runtime exception
Download the latest Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Plugin APK – 2.2.08.22091541N APK