Alright, so finally we got the first proof of news about the Galaxy S23 Series. The new smartphone from Samsung which is predicted as Galaxy S23 Ultra now appeared on the 3C Certification.
According to the 3C Certifications website, the Samsung’s 5G mobile phone will arrive as the model number SM-S9180, it will be powered with a charger model EP-TA800 and supports up to 25W output.
The application details identified the applicant for this Samsung 5G mobile phone is Samsung (China) Investment Co., Ltd., the manufacturer is Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and the production plant is Samsung Electronics Vietnam Thai Nguyen Company.
A well-known Weibo tipster, Digital Chat Station, also said this smartphone will be the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, and it is also the first new Snapdragon 8 Gen2 phone to access the Internet.
Earlier, the trusted tipster, Ice Universe confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will use a 200-megapixel (200MP) image sensor with 0.6 micron (μm) pixels, a 1/1.3″ outsole, and an F1.7 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra to arrive with a 163.4 × 78.1 × 8.9 mm dimensions and under the hood it will be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 processor, a built-in 5000mAh battery, and the width of the middle frame (wider bezel) will increase.
Galaxy S23 Series Coverage:
- Samsung Galaxy S23 to launch with satellite connectivity
- Exynos powered Galaxy S23 may debut next year
- Samsung Galaxy S23 series battery details revealed
- Upcoming Galaxy S23 to get wider bezels
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus battery details appeared in a certification database
- Samsung S23 with low-cost 1080p resolution, Chinese brand become new mainstream
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: Main camera sensor is 1/1.3 inch in size [Rumored]
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series screen size specifications leaked
- This is the only change Galaxy S23 and S23+ will get