Samsung has updated its several applications with the latest app versions and now the company has started upgrading its most demanding Device care app with the latest app version 188.8.131.52.
With the “Device Care” app, anyone can easily keep their smartphone in good condition. The intuitive screen layout and interactions help the user check the condition of their device at a single glance and maintain their smartphone easily without expert knowledge, as it enables them to take prompt actions if problems, such as malware (viruses, spyware), arise.
Samsung Device Care Main Features:
– Reports the current condition of a customer’s smartphone on a 100-point scale;
– Optimizes a smartphone in one simple click;
– Analyzes battery usage on a per-app basis and saves battery power by checking unused apps via App power monitor;
– Identifies battery-draining apps;
– Provides Power saving mode and Maximum power saving mode to ensure that the user can enjoy their smartphone for an extended period of time;
– Offers a feature to remove unnecessary files automatically;
– Manages and frees up RAM efficiently;
– Detects malware (viruses, spyware) and provides real-time protection for smartphones;
– Offers two widget types and an edge panel for customer convenience.
Certain Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined above.
This app requires the following permissions:
It needs to access Storage to provide a feature that cleans up junk files on your device, as well as a feature that selectively deletes music, video, or document files.
It needs to access Phone to use Telephony Manager, so that it can enable or disable the Auto restart feature based on the MCC and MNC, SIM state, and Call status.
Samsung Device Care App Version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
- Minor bug fixes
Download the latest Samsung Device Car App APK:
- Samsung Device Care 220.127.116.11 APK – APK Mirror [September 19, 2022]
- Samsung Device Care 13.0.03.1 APK – APK Mirror [August 13, 2022]
- Samsung Device Care 18.104.22.168 APK – APK Mirror [July 18, 2022]