Samsung device care and Samsung my files are updated with the new app versions. Samsung sending out the August 2022 update for these apps with the latest versions 220.127.116.11 and 14.0.00.341 respectively.
With the “Device Care” app, anyone can easily keep their smartphone in good condition. The intuitive screen layout and interactions help the user check the condition of their device at a single glance and maintain their smartphone easily without expert knowledge, as it enables them to take prompt actions if problems, such as malware (viruses, spyware), arise.
Download the latest Samsung Device Car App APK:
- Samsung Device Care 18.104.22.168 APK [September 19, 2022]
- Samsung Device Care 13.0.03.1 APK – APK Mirror [August 13, 2022]
- Samsung Device Care 22.214.171.124 APK – APK Mirror [July 18, 2022]
Samsung My Files App Version 14.0.00.341 Changelog:
– When searching the internal storage, you can immediately add or delete Favorites while checking the folder route.
– When compressing files, you can strengthen the security by entering a password. Compressed files with passwords can also be unzipped.
– “Analyze storage” now shows you how much storage is being used by file type on OneDrive/Google Drive.
Download the latest Samsung My Files App APK:
- Samsung My Files 14.0.00.341 Apk – APK Mirror [September 19, 2022]
- Samsung My Files 13.1.01.301 Apk – APK Mirror [August 13, 2022]
- Samsung My Files 13.1.00.231 Apk – APK Mirror [August 02, 2022]
- Samsung My Files 13.1.00.212 Apk – APK Mirror [July 01, 2022]