Verizon has now released the second software update for the Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. On the first update, we got GPS related changelog, and now the second update includes bug fixes as well as performance improvements.
The thing to remember, this new update is rolling out for the cellular models of the Galaxy Watch 5 series. As per the changelog, the latest firmware update arrives with the software version R9x5USQU1AVH6. The Bluetooth models already received the update last week.
In order to install the latest firmware on your new Galaxy Watch 5 Series then, click on the Watch Settings » Watch Software Update, and tap Download and Install.
Quick Single: Are you using temperature sensor in the Galaxy Watch 5?
Samsung shipped both the Galaxy Watch 5 series smartwatch with a Super AMOLED display. Both the models came with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. For connectivity, the features are Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz, NFC, and built-in GPS. There are Bluetooth-only and LTE models of both the Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro.
- Guessing, screen protector for your Galaxy Watch 5 or 5 Pro?
- How to set up SOS on the Galaxy Watch 5
- Now you can use SoundCloud App in your Galaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Watch 5
- Galaxy Watch 5: Place a picture when Watch Face is ON
- Are you using temperature sensor in the Galaxy Watch 5?
- Steps to Change Google Gboard to Samsung Keyboard On Galaxy Watch 5
- Clear the Galaxy Watch 5 Rotating Bezel doubt