If you want to reset your Samsung Galaxy watch then with this article, we will explore some directives for factory reinitializing a Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch, adding details on how to reset the Watch from the app, utilizing the corporeal buttons or make use of the software choices on the Watch.
How Do I Factory Reset My Galaxy Watch-
- Reset Your Galaxy Watch utilizing the Physical Buttons
- The simplest way to reset your Samsung Galaxy Watch is to utilize the physical buttons on the device.
- The process is closely uniform for Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, which utilize the Wear OS, and Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 or Watch Active 2, which uses the Tizen OS.
- Click on your Galaxy Watch, tap the Power/Home and Back keys and clasp them down till Rebooting comes on the bottom of the watch screen.
- Rapidly click the Home key till the Reboot Mode menu comes.
- Here use the Power/Home key to traverse to Recovery.
- Click and hold the Power/Home key to reboot and start the recovery access.
- If you have a Galaxy Watch 4, other menus will come.
- Scroll down to choose Wipe data/factory reset and then scroll right to do the reset.
- Once the reset is done, scroll right again to reboot the watch.
Reset Your Galaxy Watch Utilize the Software Choices on the Watch-
- There’s also a reset choice in the software that runs your watch.
- And the diversity for resetting the Watch 3 or Watch 4 are the same via only small dissimilarities.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 runs Wear OS 3, while Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and Galaxy Watch Active 2 use Tizen OS.
- Scroll left over on the Galaxy Watch 3 home screen to open the app drawer.
- Scroll down on the Galaxy Watch 4 face to open the Quick Settings panel.
- Press the Settings icon.
- Swipe down and then choose General.
- Swipe the entire way down and click Reset.
- To validate your selection, click the checkmark on Galaxy Watch 3 or Reset on Galaxy Watch 4, and your watch will start the reset process.
Reset Your Galaxy Watch Using the Galaxy Wearable App-
One extra choice for you to reset your watch is to utilize the Galaxy Wearable app if it’s on your smartphone device.
- Click on your smartphone, and open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Press Watch Settings.
- Now click General.
- Here choose the Reset.
- Click Reset again to verify and begin the reset process.
- If you’re planning to carry on utilizing your Galaxy Watch, you can place your Galaxy Watch as if it were brand new once the reset is done.
- You can also restore it from your previous backup.