Most Samsung devices launched arrive with an in-display fingerprint scanner as a means to unlock them. While the low-budget ones obtain the optical scanner, the flagships obtain the more premium ultrasonic scanner.
But what except similar two is that both want you to first open your Lock screen to be apt to scan your finger.
Even so, not known to so many, there’s a compact rapid method with help of this method you can unlock your Samsung phone through fingerprint and you don’t have to open the Lock screen first.
Now move on to know that how you can perform that on your Galaxy phone.
How to Utilize the Fingerprint Scanner Without enabling the Lock Screen
You can fix your handset to retain the fingerprint scanner performing even when the screen is disabled. To do this, follow these steps:
- Head to Settings.
- Biometrics and security.
- Go to your Lock screen password and list on Fingerprint always on.
- Give, it keeps only a second to obtain your Lock screen and unlock your device from there.
- But by getting the fingerprint scanner working all the time, you can obtain directions to the home screen even when the screen is switched off, constructing your handset more user-friendly and perceptive.
- If you required several visual feedback, you can list them on visible animation when unlocking.
- This will create it simple to set your finger exactly on the scanner if you have a facing problem with doing so. With time and exercise, you can unlock your handset by the time you grab it out of your pocket creating a rapid as opposed to face unlock.
And if you utilize Always On Display, you can also place the fingerprint icon to display on your AOD screen by clicking the Show icon when the screen is turned off and choosing On Always On Display.
Unlock Your Samsung Phone Faster-
There aren’t various Android brands out there that give as various features as Samsung does. You’re not constructing the most utilization out of your Galaxy models if you retain utilizing it in default settings.
Apart from that, attempt servey its settings to detect new and amazing features you might not have look ahead.