Gboard is everything you love about Google Keyboard, it’s basically redesigned Google keyboard. Concurrently, the other additional features were also updated for the wearOS platform by Google. Fortunately, the users of the most recent Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 as well as the Watch 5 Pro are now able to access the Gboard and Google Assistant.
Therefore in this post, we particularly highlight some of the fundamentals of how to use Google Gboard on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 while simultaneously highlighting the crucial hints and techniques, that will going to enhance the user experience and get the most out of this app.
Since the feature requires access to the Google Play store to be downloaded. Notably, it is currently only available for Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 5. It is to be noted, that older Samsung Watches cannot run Tizen and the Gboard app together.
How To Change Keyboard On Galaxy Watch 5
- On Your Smartphone
- Open Galaxy Wearable App
- Tap on Watch Settings
- Tap on Store
- Search for Gboard and tap on ‘Available on more devices
- Tap on Install to start installing the keyboard on your Samsung Watch
- You will see Installed in a minute or two and you are ready to go.
Download Gboard from your Galaxy Watch 5’s Play Store
- On your Galaxy Watch 5
- Swipe down on the Home Screen
- Tap the Settings icon
- Tap on General and choose Input
- On this screen, it should show the Input parameter as ‘Samsung Keyboard’
- Tap the Keyboard list and default.
- Tap the Default keyboard.
- Select Gboard from the list.
- Tap on the checkmark to confirm