Your Samsung phone can perform more than you realize. Thanks to the group of software features discovered on One UI, you can create your Galaxy device smarter and more user-friendly. In this article, we’ll show you four features you can turn on your phone that help to save time, simplify controls, and grasp your phone to your lifestyle.
1. Receive advised actions for notifications
Did you aware that your phone can advise answers depending on the details you detect in your notifications? For example, if you got a message through an address, you’ll see a choice to open the address on Google Maps. If someone has messaged you on WhatsApp, you’ll see recommended answers based on the context of the message. To do this,
- Move to your Settings.
- Go to Notifications.
- Move to Advanced Settings and list
- Suggest triggers and replies to notifications.
2. Reply Calls Automatically Over Bluetooth-
- To turn on the feature, Move to Settings.
- Then go to Accessibility.
- Head to Interaction & Dexterity.
- Now Answering and Ending Calls and toggle answers automatically
- Then, click on the same menu and choose your desired delay time.
- Select from two, five, or ten seconds, or set a custom time.
To set a custom media volume limit:
- Move to your Settings.
- Head to Sound & Vibration.
- Go to Volume
- Click on the three-dots menu and select media volume limit,
- List the feature and utilize the slider to fix a custom volume limit.
3. Simplify Daily Activities with Bixby Routines-
Bixby is Samsung’s native voice support. You can fix up Bixby routines on your Samsung models to save time each day. If you have smart home devices that are supported through the Samsung SmartThings ecosystem, you can use Bixby as per your routine. You can utilize it to automate your lights, speakers, doors, electrical outlets, and more.
- To turn on Bixby routines,
- Move to Settings.
- Head to Advanced Features.
- And list Bixby’s routine,
- Now click the same menu to present the Bixby Routines app and choose to add the routine tab.
- Here, you create your custom routine by choosing what activities you want Bixby to do and when.
4. Double-click on the Power key to launch Camera–
- To enable the feature:
- Move your Settings.
- Head Advanced Features.
- Go to Side Key list double press,
- Once turn on, you will see a toggle of three choices.
Select from three options quick launch camera.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.