Q Symphony is a technology that permits you to activate the built-in speakers and then linked the soundbar jointly. Modern TVs are obtaining slimmer, so much so that there’s hardly any space remaining to house capable speakers. Your TV might be huge, bright, and colourful, but that shouldn’t arrive at the cost of sound quality. This is when outside sound systems such as soundbars arrive conveniently.
And through Samsung‘s new audio technology Q-Symphony, you can pick the experience to an entire fresh level. In this article, we’ll discuss what Samsung Q-Symphony is, how it works, how to set it up, and the models it is compatible with.
What Is Samsung Q-Symphony? What Does It Do?
Q symphony is Samsung’s exclusive audio technology that permits supported TVs and Soundbars to play sound at the duration of sync. Easily but in place of silent or mute your TV speakers, these features allow your soundbar to utilize them to make easy an improved nearby soundbar experience.
In foremost new TVs, speakers are at the back of the screen. But in Q-Symphony turn on TVs, and the speakers are set on the top corners. When these are linked through your soundbar, the outcome is a more captivating audio experience.
Which TVs and Soundbars Are Compatible With Samsung Q-Symphony?
Year -2020/TVs Soundbars:
- Q950TS & Q900TS 8K QLED TV
- Q850T & Q800T 8K QLED TV
- Q90T 4K QLED TV
- Q80T 4k
- Q8DT 4K QLED TV
- QN900A, QN850A, & QN800A 8K Neo QLED TV
- QN90A, QN9DA, QN85A, QN85DA, Q80A, Q8DA, Q70A, Q7DA, Q60A, Q6DA, & Q50A 4K QLED TV
- AU8000 & AU800D Crystal UHD TV
- LS03A Frame TV & MS1A Micro LED TV
- HW-Q850A and HW-Q800A
Year -2022/TVs Soundbars:
- QN900B, QN850B, and QN800B 8K Neo QLED TV
- QN95B, QN95BD, QN90B, QN90BD, QN85B, and QN85BD 4K Neo QLED TV and Q80B, Q80BD, Q60B, and Q60BD 4K QLED TV
- S95B QD-OLED TV
- LS03B and LS03BD Frame TV
- Q990B, Q930B, Q910B, Q800B, Q750B, Q700B, Q600B, and Q60B Q Series soundbars.
S801B, S800B, S61B, S60B, and S50B Lifestyle soundbars.
How to Set Up Samsung Q-Symphony-
After being assured that your TV and soundbar are supported, move ahead and pair them with an HMDI cable or optical cable. Please remark that there are dissimilar types of HDMI cables, so be attentive as to which one your system utilizes. Once done, follow the steps below:
- Click Source on your soundbar remote til you see “D.IN”.
- Tap on your TV.
- Move to the settings option.
- Go to sound.
- Sound Outcome and choose TV + [AV] Soundbar.
- List the setting as you see fit.
Get the Best Sound With Samsung Q-Symphony-
The slender your TV, the shortened superior its built-in speakers will be. That’s the regrettably bounded of new TVs and the cause why you need a soundbar. Generally, soundbars are installed at the bottom of the TV, which construct the audio sound resistive.
On top of that, soundbars perform by silent the TV speakers, escape them not used. But Samsung Q-Symphony set both of these jointly to make a great audio experience, so you can entertain your favourite shows while being completely submerged in the activity.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.