Fast charging is one of the best features obtained in most Samsung handsets that make your life easy. Fast charging is great for those who don’t want to wait for their handset to get charged up before going everywhere. If you are upset by the same problem then with this article we will help you to settle your charging issues by exploring some basic steps.
Here are a few solutions you can try if fast charging is not performing on your Galaxy phone.
1. Does Your Phone Support Fast Charging?
Before moving with any confirmation and solution you must assure that your device has fast charging obtainability. While you can search on the internet to recognize where your device has fast charging, For that, we suggest at first you should ask the support representative directly. Or Visit Samsung’s support page, select your chosen mode of communication, and arrive out to them.
2. Does Your Charger Support Fast Charging?
To perform fast charging your device must also support it. The charger that arrives with your device similarly does, but you may have to purchase it individually, as via the Samsung S21, S22, and other flagship models. A charger that does not have any mark that represents Quick Charging, adjustable rapid charging or several objects indicates that it is not supported with fast charging.
This will power up your device very slowly. The USB cable with this charger is also a bit breakable, and this can also affect its work. so just be careful of these points before applying other fixes.
3. Make Sure Fast Charging Is Enabled-
After assuring that your device supports fast charging you should verify that fast charging is turned on in your device settings option. it can not work if it will be turned off in the setting option then just remember to turn on it from the setting option.
Follow some basic steps to verify the enabled option-
- Move to the Settings app.
- Click on Battery and device care.
- Tap to Battery.
- Click More battery settings.
- Confirm all toggles inside Charging are enabled.
4. Clean the Charger Port-
An assemblage of dirt will also be a cause for fast charging because sometimes fast charging does not perform well due to dirt. Your charger can not perform at its entire capacity if it has dirt. With the help of a needle and toothpick detach any dirt or other deficiency. For that, you can also settle this issue via cotton. Alternatively, use a can of pack air.
5. Change the Charging channel or outlet-
It will also happen if the damaged outlets do not deliver sufficient current to support fast charging. The charger will not construct the power at the needed rate to fast charging your device is not present enough power.
Attempt a separate charging outlet to see if that creates a dissimilar. If you utilize any different or another power reference, for example, a power bank then is sure it has sufficient wattage to back fast charging on your Samsung model.
6. Make Sure Your Phone Is Updated
Fast charging might not perform on your device if the software is not updated. If you have never upgraded your device since purchasing it, that may be the reason behind the problem.
If no fix has been successful, update your phone. Here’s how to do it:
- Move to your phone’s Settings.
- Click on Software update.
- Press on Download and Install
- If you see the new update.
- you can either install it instantly or schedule it for an upcoming date too.
- When your system is already updated.
- One message will be visible and say.
- Your software is updated now.
7. Charge Your Phone in Power Saving Mode
With the least battery evacuation, it may also fast charging process. However, contemplate charging your smartphone in power-saving mode. You can detect it at
- Move to Settings.
- Than Battery and device care.
- Click on Battery.
- Go to Power saving mode.
- If fast charging performs well a few days earlier.
- You can see which new apps you installed currently on your device.
- When you detect the ones that might be taking a powerful amount of power
- Attempt to pause or uninstall them temporarily
- Now verify that they are the offender.
- If you keep the antivirus app performing in the background.
- You can also switch them off to view that the issue will be resolved.
8. Turn Off Mobile Data or Wi-Fi-
If you don’t need to keep turning into power-saving mode every time you connect your device to Wi-Fi and mobile data can be a great adjustment. When your device is not in use this connection is yet to be composed of the power.
Turning it off may boost the power time of your device. To make things simple, place your device in Airplane mode before plugging it in with your charger to boost up the process.
9. Clear the Caches-
- Head to your phone’s Settings.
- Click on Additional Settings and navigate to Storage. (The Storage folder location might be desperate on your device.)
- Move to Apps.
- Click on the app you want to clear the cache for. (Snapchat in this example.)
- At the end click Clear cache and you are well to move.
10. Do a Factory Reset
This offers your device a fresh start and may resolve the issue of fast charging not performing. Since the process deletes all of your data, back up your Samsung phone before you work the reset.
11. Nothing has worked until now. But still, its duration to displace the battery-
Samsung users can verify their battery position by following some steps:
- Head to the Settings app and tap on Battery and device care.
- Choose complex. (You will be efficient to open the Samsung Members app; if it’s not previously installed, do so through the process.)
- Hit on the Battery status.
Begin Fast Charging Your Phone Again
One of the above solutions will assist you in fast charging your device again. Even so, if the above fixes have not been performed, there may be a hardware problem to remove your smartphone from fast charging.
For more tips and tricks follow our Tutorial section.