Samsung has started sending out the new update notification for its Indian users of Galaxy Tab A7. The tablet is now able to install the June 2022 security patch which fixes 65 device-related vulnerabilities which include 5 marked as “critical”, 14 as “high”, and 2 as “moderate.”
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 June 2022 security update details:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 June 2022 security patch is rolling out with the firmware version T505XXU3CVG4 and the update arrives with a downloadable size of 191MB.
Some other Samsung tablets that have received June 2022 security patch so far
- Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) — T505XXU3CVE7 (Europe)
- Galaxy Tab A10.1 — T515XXU8CVF1 (Argentina and Brazil)
- Galaxy Tab S7 — T878USQU2CVE5 (United States)
- Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G — T976BXXU2CVE5 (Europe)
- Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G — T738USQU3BVF2 (US)
- Galaxy Tab Active Pro — T540XXS3CVE1 (United Kingdom)
- Galaxy Tab Active Pro (LTE) — T545XXS3CVE1_B2BF (United Kingdom)
How to update?
In order to install the most recent software update on your above-mentioned devices, you can manually attempt to pull this manually. To do so, open Settings > Software update > Download and install.