Elevate your new Samsung Galaxy device Here are 10 settings you should modify to obtain your phone perform finer. One UI displacing TouchWiz was the important one and then Galaxy device covered with enough entreating features for enhancing the smartphone device experience.
Your Galaxy smartphone device filled with so many features but sometimes you want to adjust a several setting to process everything it can do. Here is the setting you should modify to obtain the most out of your Samsung handset.
1. Enable Wi-Fi calling:
Wi-Fi calling enhance the quality of voice during the phone calls and permit you to create and get calls above Wi-Fi when the mobile network is not strong or not present. Some basic steps available you can on it on your galaxy handset.
- Launch Samsung phone app.
- Click the three dots next to search icon and choose the setting options.
- Now drag down and move to Wi-Fi calling option.
2. Use Google Password Manager for Autofill Services:
Password Manager used for making managing and record the password through apps or website. There are so many options present on the internet, but Google Password manager is one of the great and trustable, perform on both desktop and handsets and we don’t have to pay any cost for using it. Samsung Pass is the default selection for AutoFill services, but you can simply move to Google Password Manager by following these rules.
- Navigate to Settings.
- General Management and click on Passwords and AutoFill.
- Click the Settings icon under the AutoFill services.
- Now select Google and click OK on the confirmation message.
3. Disable Personalized Ads:
From browsing to conversation with anyone over a call, your phone gathers so many details and uses it to display you personalized ads. Personalized ads are more compatible when compared to other ads, but if you’re discomforting with your data being used in this method, disable them busing some steps
- Open Settings.
- Privacy and click on Customization Service.
- Now, scroll down and disable Customized ads and direct marketing.
4. Turn off lock screen notification:
Without unlock your device Lock screen notifications are a great way to seen messages or emails It’s appropriate, but at the same time, it is also a privacy-related issue as anyone can verify your notifications. To turn off lock screen notifications, you have to fix screen lock first, and once you’ve finished that, follow some steps:
- Go to Settings Lock screen.
- Drag down, and you’ll see the Notifications option.
- Disable if you don’t wish to have any notifications on your lock screen.
- But if you wish to hide only delegate content.
- Tap to open the notifications settings menu by clicking on Notifications.
- Here you can adjust everything from hiding content and transparency to always-on display and which type of notifications to show.
5. Adjust sleeping apps:
For battery saving and performance enhancement remove app which you don’t use in sleeping mode so they can’t use resources in the background. It is an interesting feature, but if you decline an app while working on it and it goes to sleep, your work will be lost. To remove this, One UI has an option for adjust sleeping apps. Here’s how you can control apps for sleeping mode on your Samsung Galaxy handset.
- Open Device care from your phone’s settings and press on Deep sleep.
- Now click on Background usage limits and disable Put unused apps to sleep.
6. On floating notification:
Floating notifications assist you with multitasking by change the conversation notification of supported apps into an illusion or come along that you can set anywhere on the screen, even on head of other apps. Here’s how to on it on your Samsung device.
- Move to Settings.
- Notifications and click on Advanced settings.
- In the advanced settings menu.
- Click on Floating notifications and select the style you required.
7. Enable Reading Mode:
Reading Mode assist in defending your eyes from the blue light arrive from your handset screen. The feature comes in handy when you’re using the screen for an enlarge duration. It can also help enhance your sleep pattern by creating the color lot of your display warm yellow, which amenity your eyes and decrease anxiety. Here’s how to schedule it on your device.
- Move to Setting display and click on Eye comfort shield.
- Enable the Eye Comfort Shield and choose between the Adaptive and Custom modes.
- With Custom mode, you can place a schedule for the reading mode Adaptive will make the alteration remotely depend on the time of day.
8. Turn on Find My Device:
Find My Device can be used in condition when you can’t recognize where you forget your phone. It will monitor your phone via the internet and visible you its current location. It can also ring and remove the information on your device with just a several taps if you’ve lost it instead of easy lose it.
- Go to Settings.
- Google and click on Find My Device.
- On Find My Device from the list, and you’re good to go.
9. Turn Off Nearby Device Scanning:
Closely Device scanning permits users to link with other Android devices that are available nearby. It can be a handy feature, but not everyone make use it, and off this from settings will assist you save a lot of battery must.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on connections and click on More Connection Settings.
- Now you should see the list to turn off the Nearby device scanning.
10. Schedule Dark Mode:
Dark Mode decrease the power of light released from your phone’s display while balancing the minimum color and contrast ratio needed for clarity. It also assists in saving battery on phones with AMOLED displays. Here’s how you can schedule Dark Mode on your Galaxy phone.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Display and click on Dark Mode Settings.
- Turn on as scheduled and select between setting a custom schedule or having it enable automatically between sunset and sunrise.
Experience Your Samsung Galaxy Phone to Its filled:
These settings will guide you experience the entire devotional of your smartphones. several enhance performance or battery life, while others are more devoted on improving the user experience.
These aren’t the only object you can do to create your phone your own. There are also many methods to adjust and personalize the glance and feel of your Samsung phone.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.