Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 is a successor of the Galaxy Watch 4. The all-new watch runs on Wear OS which basically runs several Google applications. As the title suggests, we are going to discuss about Google’s Wallet app. In this article, we will check the process and simple steps to use Google Wallet on your new Galaxy Watch 5.
How to install Google Wallet on your Galaxy Watch 5
First, you need to install the Google Wallet app as it doesn’t come preinstalled on your watch. If you are not aware of the installation process, below you can follow the steps.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your watch face to access the app drawer on your Galaxy Watch 5.
- Scroll down until you see the Google Play store icon.
- Click to open
- In the search, enter Google Wallet (Formally known as Google Pay) and hit search
- Install it
How to add cards to Google Pay on the Galaxy Watch 5
- Open Google Wallet on your Galaxy Watch 5 by swiping up from the watch face and looking for the Google Wallet icon.
- After opening it, you’ll be redirected to create a screen lock.
- In the app, you’ll see Google Wallets plus icon for adding cards.
- Tap the icon and open your phone.
- On your phone, a list of available cards will pop up on your screen.
- Choose the first one by hitting the small plus icon on the right.
- You’ll need to enter your CVC and go through the remaining prompts for adding the card.
- Note that you can add as many cards as you have added to Google Wallet on your phone.
Create a shortcut for Google Wallet
- Go to the settings by swiping down on your Galaxy Watch face.
- Scroll down until you see Advanced features.
- Tap it.
- Scroll down, and tap Customize keys.
- Tap on Double press under the “Home key” section.
- Scroll down, and tap Google Wallet.
Ok, so all done! Enjoy.
Join SamNews 24 On Telegram for instant Samsung Updates.