Samsung doesn’t leave any stone untouched when it comes to its brand value. As we have a lot to discuss, both of its new and existing innovations. Apart from software support for its new range of devices, as well as old devices, are also taken into consideration. There are many more hidden aspects that the South Korean giant taking care of to make its customers delighted. And one of the same kinds of efforts that the company used to offer is in the form of a Trade-in program.
Now, this article is whole about the Samsung trade-in program and various aspects of it.
What is Samsung Trade-In Program?
The Samsung Trade-In Program allows customers to trade in an eligible device and receive an instant trade-in credit toward the purchase of a new qualifying Galaxy device. The instant trade-in credit for trading in a smartphone or a tablet applies only to New Samsung Devices.
What kind of devices is eligible for Trade-In Program?
Why Samsung Trade In?
Trade-in is a program where customers may Trade-in their old smartphone for a new Galaxy device in the Samsung Online Store. It allows customers to purchase new devices at discounted rates by trading in their old devices across multiple brands. Therefore, it gives great leverage to the customers in purchasing its new devices.
Now, mentioned below are the reason to go through, which surely give the answer that- Why Samsung Trade-In.
Get the latest for less
We offer great trade-in values for your old device, so you can save when you upgrade to devices like the new Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Upgrade with instant savings
Never pay in full upfront. Your trade-in value is automatically applied when you shop with Samsung.
Get credit for your cracked screen
Unlike the competition, Samsung Trade-in accepts devices with cracked screens. “Whoops” moments are forgiven.
More than just Smartphones
Trade in a range of devices to save instantly. We accept Galaxy Tablets, Watches, Buds — and even some non-Samsung devices.
How does it work?
Step one: Choose
Select your new Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop or Watch and your trade-in device to immediately see your instant trade-in credit.
Step two: Prep
Check if your device meets our trade-in eligibility requirements. Then, learn how to reset your device and disable anti-theft protection here.
Step three: Ship
In an effort to reduce waste, reuse the box from your new device to send us your trade-in.
Step four: Review & finish
Trade in your old phone with confidence. If your trade-in is declined, Samsung will return your device for free upon request, subject to certain conditions.
What are Samsung’s trade-in requirements?
Your trade-in device must meet the following eligibility requirements
- Power on and hold a charge.
- Have a functioning display.
- Be free of breaks, defects that go beyond normal wear and tear, or cracks.
- Belongs to you and is not on a banned list by a carrier.
- Factory reset and cleared of data with anti-theft locking software disabled.
- Have an FCC ID to show its certification for use in the United States under applicable FCC regulations.
(1) The above requirements apply to all trade-in devices besides headphones. Headphone trade-in devices must function properly, and power on if they are wireless.
(2) We will accept the device at a lower trade-in discount regardless of where the crack is located on the device (Camera lens, screen, back and front panel).
(3) The cracked screen offer must be selected at the time of purchase. Failure to do so will cause the device to fail triage inspection and a chargeback will be applied to the original payment method.
(4) The FCC ID number can usually be found printed somewhere on the mobile device. It may be necessary to remove the battery pack to locate the number (if applicable).
Before trading in your phone, make sure to remove all personal information and accounts, and perform a factory reset. This will help Samsung to process your return even faster.