Samsung Magnifier comes preinstalled on Samsung devices that help you read out any content in the zoom or else the device is used as a magnifying glass. Samsung is now updating its Magnifier application with the latest version 11.1.47.
A Magnifier window is an accessibility setting designed to help limited or low vision users having difficulties seeing or reading what’s on the screen.
How to use Samsung Magnifier?
- Head into the Settings > Accessibility.
- Select Visibility enhancements.
- Toggle on the Magnifier window.
- Read the pop-up message instructions then tap on Got it.
- Using two fingers move the Magnifier Window and zoom into a particular area.
- To close the Magnifier Window, tap on the window to select then touch the X icon.
Download the latest Samsung Magnifier App APK
- Samsung Magnifier 11.1.47 App APK [August 15, 2022]