Back in the 2022 CES conference, Samsung showcased a new 55-inch curved display called Odyssey Ark . Now, moving ahead, Samsung officially launched it with a starting price of $3,500.
According to the official specs, the Samsung Odyssey Ark is powered by a 55-inch 4K Quantum Mini-LED curved display and the refresh rate is 165Hz, 14-bit backlight, 1ms response time, 1000 nits peak brightness, 1000R curve radius, and 16:9 aspect ratio.
Samsung 55-inch Odyssey Ark curved display key specs:
- It supports AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- The multi-view feature allows up to four split screens to be displayed at once
- Come with a matte design to reduce glare and reflections
- Inbuild with four speakers (one in each corner) that support Dolby Atmos
- Dedicated controller for moving windows, multiple views, quick settings, and opening the game toolbar
- LAN port
- Two USB 2.0
- HDMI 2.1
Samsung has listed the price of the new Odyssey Ark curved display on its official website, priced at $3,500, with a discount of up to $300 for the first release, which is a minimum of $3,200. It will be officially launched in early September.